The rules of firearms safety are in effect at all times:
- All Shooters over the age of 18 must present a valid government issued photo ID to be eligible to shoot
- No cell phones or cameras are allowed past the red line.
- Treat firearms as though they are loaded at all times
- Never point a firearm at anything you don’t intend to shoot.
- Finger off the trigger and straight along the frame until on target and ready to fire.
- Be sure of your target and what’s behind it.
- No one shall hold a gun or shoot without their Range Safety Officer (RSO).
- Approved eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the range, by everyone.
- You must be 18 years old to shoot unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- No FOOD or DRINK of any kind is permitted in the range.
- Any loading or unloading of a firearm or magazine must be done by an RSO only.
- All persons’ belongings are to remain in the designated area while on the range. This is to permit a fast, uninterrupted path for the RSO should an emergency arise.
- Report any unsafe activity to an RSO immediately.
- Commands issued by the RSO must be obeyed immediately and are final.
- No alcohol or any other chemical substance usage is allowed on or off the premises.
- Use of the premises is prohibited to anyone who has consumed any such substances.
- The RSO shall have absolute right to refuse anyone’s usage of the range if any alcohol or chemical substance usage is suspected.
- Machine Gun America reserves the right to reject or refuse anyone access to all facilities.